Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Sidebar

I've added a small button for my comments online. I realized that alot of my writing is done as comments on other peoples blogs. I saw someone had the idea of making a del.icio.us tag for all comments and using that RSS feed to allow people to descirbe to my comments. I stole the idea with a quickness. Chris Yeh gets full credit for the idea.

so I've added a small button that looks like this

Comments Blog

There you go, exciting info eh? now I'm working on getting feedburner to recognize my normal feed. More site updates to come soon - I'm not sure how soon.

Tyler

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne Willis said...

This is a pretty interesting idea, Tyler, -- having del.icio.us track your comments and create a feed of them. Does it automagically do ALL your comments? Or do you have to tag the ones you want tracked via the delicious service?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tyler Willis said...

I could probably eithier find, find someone to write, or write a greasemonkey script to do that -- which would be very interesting.

I'm to lazy to do that so I waste time by posting to del.icio.us everytime. (admit: that takes a total of 30 seconds.)

I wish del.icio.us would do some diigo like plug-in to firefox.

diigo is very good, but for some reason I still find myslef using del.icio.us even when diigo would probably be a better tool.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Wayne Willis said...

I like how it all weaves together -- and is both public and somewhat private. Not "private" in the sense of under lock and key, but a quiet social space where only those motivated to participate go.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home